"Don't Delay - Call Today" Toll Free
SOUTHEAST ARIZONA RV RENTALS
We offer our Customers "Peace of Mind" with RV Rental Road Assist Roadside Assistance Plan
VIEW OUR: Emergency Road Service and Travel Benefits
Emergency Road Service and Towing:
By calling the Toll Free number provided on the road service card we provide you, a Representative will assist you 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Responding to your call, the service includes;
1. Towing: When towing is necessary, your vehicle will be towed to the nearest service facility capable of repairs.
2. Battery Service: If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be provided to start your vehicle.
3. Flat Tire Assistance: Service consists of the removal of the flat and its replacement with your spare tire. If the disabled vehicle has two or more flat tires, the vehicle may require a tow.
4. Gasoline, Oil, Fluid and water delivery service: An emergency supply of gasoline, oil, fluid and water will be delivered to your vehicle when in immediate need.
5. Lockout assistance: When your keys are locked inside your vehicle or you have lost them, we will provide assistance into gaining entry to the vehicle.
6. Assistance in locating other services: The representative can help direct you where to take the RV for the type of service needed when the vehicle is still capable of travel. (example no AC, generator failure, and such.)
7. Operational assistance: We provide you with a 1-2 hour orientation at the beginning of your rental. We also provide you with a video to refer to should you forget something, and you can also call the RV rental Agency directly between 9am - 4pm M-F and 9am-1pm on Saturdays. We can answer any questions related to the use and operation of the RV and all the systems contained therein.
* See limited assistance evenings & weekends.
Customer Service Assistance:
RV Rental Road Assist Customer Assistance representatives enable the renter to have fast immediate access to over 24,000 specialized recreational vehicle warranty stations and pre-qualified sub-component repair agencies, including all recreation vehicle chassis manufacturers. Just a phone call gives prompt, courteous service.
* Limited Assistance Evenings & Weekends
Although RV Rental Roadside Assistance customer service is available 24 hours a day, please keep in mind that many service facilities close at 5pm and are also closed on weekends. For this reason you should plan your travels accordingly so as to not be traveling during these limited service periods. We recommend being at your days end destination by 4pm each day.
Service Appointment Assistance:
Customer Service Representatives can make the appointment for the vehicle, and give the renter all pertinent information including provider location and direction, first available appointment times and service contact to see.
Full Service Data Base
An exceptional service database supported by the same 24 hours service representatives that support many rental car agencies. Offering the most comprehensive service data-base in the country offering instant, qualified access to over 40,000 service providers throughout the United States and Canada.
QUESTION:What if I have a problem with the motorhome during my rental?
ANSWER: Use the Toll Free number. Contact them if you need assistance. They will advise you where to take the coach for service; our warranty contracts cover repairs not directly caused through negligence. For covered repairs, you pay the low $50-$100 deductible for the repair, retain a receipt, and we reimburse you for those costs. All our coaches are covered under RV Rental Roadside Assistance as well as being covered by Extended Warranties to assure you that we have taken every precaution to serve you as best possible.
QUESTION: What if the repair is lengthy and I can't stay in the coach overnight because it is in a repair shop?
ANSWER:Our Vacation Saver Policy includes allowances for covered repairs just in case of such occurrences. (The Vacation Saver Policy can be viewed from the main rental page) We have taken every precaution to serve you as best possible should something unfortunately happen during your vacation.
QUESTION:What about if I have Tire problems?
ANSWER: contact RV Rental Road Assist. They will dispatch assistance for you. Most of our coaches have Tire Warranties that cover the cost of tire replacement due to non-negligent damages, and of course each coach comes with a spare that the assistance mechanic can put on the coach for you at minimal charge. You just call RV Rental Road Assist and they will dispatch someone to come to you and change the tire. Our Warranties cover any necessary replacements due to a road hazard. You pay is a minimal $20-$50 charge for mounting, balance and warranty certificate replacement. If damage is caused by road hazard (a blow out) - additional cost for tire services may apply.
rv rentals arizona, rv rental arizona, rv rental tucson, rent rv
arizona, motorhome rental arizona, country thunder, owners rv rental,
private motorhome rental, Nascar rv rental, HITS rv rental, rv rental
phoenix, rv, rental, arizona, rentals, rent, motor, home, motorhome,
consignment, tucson ,phoenix, sierra vista, camper, trailer, tent
trailer, pop up, toy hauler, private owner, inexpensive, cheap, low
cost, budget, az